Monday, March 10, 2014

Best Meatballs and a Myles Pic :) (Revised)

Myles - 3 yrs old ...and I just love that shirt.  :)


These pictures have nothing to do with meatballs - just thought they were cute - the pictures.  And if anyone saw the other title/post about my loving my mammo appointment, that may've been confusing with his sweet picture up.  The title and comment about that was before my afterthought to add the pictures. I just noticed the mismatch when coming in now to turn the computer off.

Also ..I am about to have a fabulous angel hair spaghetti and meatball dinner.  These are ...the BEST meatballs I've ever made ...ever.  I had to keep chasing Mr SeaSpray and son out of them.  Oh yeah ...these meatballs are so good that they just plunged right in ..swimming all around in the sauce.  Okay ..kidding ...but they kept stealing some out of the pot that has been simmering two days in a row.  The aroma in this house is incredible.

Back tomorrow.  :)

I'm trying to stay current with the voice so we can watch the finale live this time.


Now it's dinner time Tuesday and it looks like in my revised post I had dinner at 11:30 pm.  Umm ...NO.  Just when I revised the post.

No comments: