Saturday, March 8, 2014

SHHHH! DON'T Tell My Urologist ...But... ;)

 Photo

Oh ..wait ...P-L-A-N-T-S ...yeah ...THAT'S it ....I wet my PLANTS.

Okay ...never mind then.  ;)

Obviously urology has been on my mind as evidenced by last week's post.  There are reasons for that.

Anyway ...how apropos

This sign would be perfect in a urology office ...on someone's desk or as a little plaque hanging up behind the scenes.  Some patients might be amused but others might be sensitive - you never know.  This SeaSpray would laugh out loud at it though.  :)

Hmmm ...urologists must really appreciate wet "plants" ...urine being a urologist's liquid gold and all.  :)

I suppose that could work for a gynecologist too... but urologists ..well URO in the specialty ...need I say more.  Okay ...urogynecologists too. :)

BTW ...I've REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY got SPRING FEVER!!

And I can't wait to get out there and water plants.

 Can't wait I tell you.  :)

I imagine that most Americans are experiencing spring fever after enduring this frigid and snowy winter all across our land.

No comments: