Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Fool's Day


 This is what some coworkers did to younger son while they worked late last night.  When he got to work this morning ...everything on his desk, in his area was put in reverse.  Hahahahahaha!  He thought it was funny ...but he had a lot of work to get done.  I appreciate his letting me share this in my blog.  :)

As I wrote in my previous post ...it was quite the busy day.  Wrenna reminded me it was April Fool's day and so I asked her if she would like to play a joke on her dad when he came home after work.  Her eyes lit up as she exclaimed, "YES!", along with her notorious impish smile when she is up to something.

  That little girl has a sense of humor.  Shades of her dad she is.  :)  And his apple didn't fall far from my tree either.  Just saying. :)

So when her dad walked in the door, she dove under the table.  Then I told him she walked home.  He immediately knew what we were up to and went along with it.  Then she popped up from under the table and shouted, " April Fool!"  Perfectly proud of herself, eyes bright... she was laughing so hard that her little face was pink.  Awww.  So cute ...and funny.

Here is a post about my BEST April Fool's joke:  http://seaspray-itsawonderfullife.blogspot.com/2011/04/parts-i-ii-cheesed-cream-cheese.html

I do love a good joke.  I even love the thought of the plot.  It cracks me up just thinking about people chuckling to themselves as they execute the plan.  Providing no one is hurt by it.  But good ...clean ...clever fun?  Go for it!  :)

No comments: