Monday, April 7, 2014

Clarity Without Focus? (Revised w/correction - boiled chicken in vascular office)

I recently switched out fall/winter dishes for spring summer dishes and lined this cabinet.  I have so much to do that I probably should've focused elsewhere.  Felt good to be done with it tho.  :)
 
Surgery - 3 weeks from today.

Taxes due -  8 days from today.


Vascular appt with new doctor (finally!)  - 14.5 hrs from now.  (I'd be grateful for any prayers sent my way for a good report and surgical clearance. :)

Make Homemade chicken soup for dear m-i-l just coming down with a cold - 15 hours from now.

Ha ha!  CORRECTION!  Unless I will be making that homemade chicken soup in the middle of the vascular exam ...in which case it would then be medical office made chicken soup ...I will commence making said soup approximately 17 or so hours from the initial writing of this post.  Eh ...math was never my strong suit.  :)

SeaSpray, lifting raw chicken out of bag - "Excuse me?  Dr vascular Doc ...where is the office stove so that I might boil this chicken?"  ;)
***********************************************

Nesting instinct strong.  Feeling like I have so much to do... to be ready.  I know I'm seeing with eyes that feel challenged by time ...feeling like there isn't enough time to do all I want to do.  Why is it that when we feel like we don't have enough time ...we can suddenly see with such clarity as opposed to when we are mindless about time? And yet ...simultaneously feel challenged by a lack of focus?

Ha!  I've often said that I am a walking paradox.

And apparently ...also quite proficient at procrastination.

Which in turn exacerbates the paradox of clarity without focus.

Just saying.  :)

No comments: