Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Good Reports! :)



I am very happy to say that I did get good reports on the 2 ultrasounds I had last week.  Also good lab reports, etc.  All good news - Thank you God.  :)

Also thank you to anyone who may've said a prayer for me and please know that it is very much appreciated.  :)

I have some funny posts to write and will soon.  All true I might add.  I say that because sometimes they might seem a but wacky ...but welcome to SeaSpray's world.  :)

Anyway ...now I am going to gorge out into the monsoon waters to travel to and dock at Costco.  I would prefer to stay home all nice and cozy but have decided I just want to get it out of the way.  (Although ...I do LOVE that store. :)  I'll have the little ones tomorrow and I am very much looking forward to having Friday and Saturday all to myself.  I have plans. :)

My friend just told me she didn't have many people in the store from about 1:30 pm and that she realized why on the rainy drive home.

I just hope I don't need an ark to get home.


No comments: