Wednesday, May 21, 2014

39.75 Hours to Go And I Don't Care if a Man Doesn't Have a Cervix

And now ...I'm just going shopping!

 I have been losing weight again and so I hope I don't buy a comfort food.  Priorities SeaSpray ...PRIORITIES!  I could completely zone out with a favorite snack/food while watching the Survivor finale and after show when I come home later tonight. I record it so I can zip through the commercials.

I know I said I'd write a funny medical post next but I'm not feeling it.

Admittedly, it is taking everything in me to resist calling my gyne doc tomorrow to assertively request the OR.   I am weighing the pros and cons.

Admittedly ...I've been fantasizing that any doctor doing this procedure in the office should have to experience it firsthand for themselves.  And ...yes ...this SeaSpray is aware that a man doesn't have a cervix.  I don't care.

I just really do not understand why doctors do this in the office.  I think it should be a prerequisite in their training that any doctor that will be doing this procedure should have to undergo it ...even if it means going up their schwing-schwong.  Just go up a little ways with a some kind of device that will painfully dilate them, taking a tissue sample ...without providing adequate pain relief.

I'm just saying.

No comments: