Friday, May 2, 2014

"Tinkle Toes" :)



Wrenna - I LOVE your new sneakers!

"They're called tinkle toes."

I think they must be called TWINKLE toes because they twinkle like stars.  Like the song ... twinkle, twinkle little s-t-a-r ...  :)  Wait ..dance around when I turn the lights off!  Oh how FUN are they Wren!  You could lead the way like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.  :)  

"Mum mum, you should get a pair!

Oh I'd love to have those sneakers when I get the knee surgery.  I could really be rockin' the rehab.  :)

"Mum mum ...we could rock in the rehab together.  What's a rehab?"
*****************************************************

Awww ...she's so sweet I could eat her for dessert.  R-u-n Wren R-U-N!  ;)

I do think "Tinkle" sneakers would be fun to wear when they have me ambulating around the halls and everywhere.  I am a kid at heart.  And I love the bling ...in all it's sparkly forms.  :)

Actually, I had these twinkling flip-flops that I wore during my frequent flier urology hospital stays ..way back when. (I'm healed now. :)  I liked that the thick soles were farther from the floor and I wanted that in the shower.  They were also easy to slip on when getting out of bed.  And I always smiled to myself when the lights twinkled with every step.  Especially when the room lights were low.  And in the shower.  :)

Admittedly, this SeaSpray is easily amused by even the simple things in life.  I see it as a gift.  :)


No comments: