Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy July 4th Weekend! :)



 I hope everyone is enjoying their Independence Day weekend.  And if you are working ...I hope it's the kind of shift/experiences you enjoy on the job and you can still get some celebrating in.

We are having BEAUTIFUL weather here in our area.  Just perfect! 

Today we are celebrating both our d-i-l's birthday and Independence Day.  (I bought something she is just going to ...LOVE and I can't wait to give it to her.:)  Everyone will be here in just a bit.  I'm sure the kids are anxious to get in the pool.  Ha ha!  "Can we go in the POOL?!", is their mantra every time they walk in the door.  Children after my own heart, for sure.  :)

I feel so very blessed to live in this great country of ours ...for so many reasons.  And I am most grateful for all the sacrifices made over the years so that we can live in the land of the free and the home of the brave. 

Thank you to God and all those that have sacrificed for this country and all of us.

God bless you and God bless America.

No comments: