Sunday, August 10, 2014

Orthopedic Wing Fasion Plate :)



 I went on line to find out what kind of shoes would be good to wear immediately after the knee replacement while still in the hospital.  I didn't find the information I was looking for but I guess that is because I almost immediately just began looking in Zappos.  I did buy a pretty pair of walking sneakers in the spring (Turquoise one of the colors :), but even though they weren't cheap I don't think they have the give I might need when first walking.  I don't know what to expect.

Anyway ...it all became a moot point once I caught sight of the pretty plaid shoes pictured above.  I just LOVE them!  I love the plaid fabric.  I love the bow and that the trim is patent leather.  I love the design.  I love, love, LOVE these shoes!  And I am seeing pretty red lipstick ..or pink (depends), a black pocketbook - maybe with patent leather trim, black - maybe red leather gloves, silver jewelery (or not), black stockings (or not), and so on. :)

Well ...I could just slide right into them ...and then what a fashion plate I'd be on the orthopedic wing.  Just saying.  ;)


No comments: