Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fun Colonoscopy :)


Get me laughing and you can have your colonoscopic way with me.  Yes ...I know ...colonoscopic isn't really a word ...but hey ...the spelling check ...spell check ...spelling checker ...oh that spelling thingy that is supposed to alert one to a spelling error in blogger doesn't recognize colonoscopy either.  Besides ...I like the word ...colonoscopic.  Say that 3 times fast.  Not easy is it?  :)

Anyway ...my gastro doc surprised me with his sense of humor.  He always seemed so quiet and mild mannered.  Actually the anesthesiologist and the gastro doc were quite the humorous pair.  Who knew?  Well ...I guess I did give them some material to work with.  Ha ha!  Nothing like going into your colonoscopy laughing all the way.

I'm happy to say that despite my pre-procedure internal squirrellyness ...laughing with the doctors relaxed me ...a lot.  Oh and maybe the Propofol too.  ;)   I'm also happy to say that everything came out alright in the end ...and I'm glad it's all behind me now.  :)

No comments: