Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Which One?

Decisions...decisions. 

Which one is the better choice?

I am bringing some belated Christmas goodies to my urology office tomorrow.  Or I guess for a Happy New Year.  :)

Would you rather have a decadent chocolate cheesecake or an amazing apple nut cake?  I do mean AMAZING ...if you like clove, nutmeg and cinnamon spices and then all the other yummy ingredients, along with a cream cheese and cinnamon icing.

I wrote less about the cheesecake because ...well ...it's cheesecake.  Most people love cheesecake.  A paramedic once said of this cheesecake that the only thing more chocolate was a death by chocolate cake and he loved the cheese cake.  And a doctor I worked with once said  ...something I won't say but suffice it t know ...he enjoyed the cheesecake.  :)

I am also bringing the pumpkin cookies that I know they like and some other things.  But the pumpkin cookies have cinnamon so I wonder if the cake would be too much of the same ...although it is a much more intensely enjoyable flavor if you like spicy cakes.

I guess I won't know until I get back home and start baking.  This house is gonna smell some kind of good tonight and in the morning.  My perfect plan was to have already baked the cookies but plans changed and so now I will be doing it all at once.  Eh ...it will be fresher.  I just wish urodoc had a longer day tomorrow.

I also wish I could have done it before Christmas because I also bought eggnog tea and some other things for them.  In the other hand, I have never known any medical people to not enjoy teats brought in.  :)

I don't know if anyone will see this between now and when I get back in later ...by 9 pm in my perfect world, but if you do ...which dessert would you prefer?

 Apple nut spice cake?

Chocilate cheese cake?

Thankfully I have the ingredients for both but I do have to run out and do some other things.  I was hung up forever with business calls today.  And there is a doctor's office that I really hate calling because it is n-e-v-e-r easy.  That's all I am going to say about that.

So ...apple nut spice cake or cheese cake?

Which one?

No comments: